TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bearing in mind that products are individually made to order, due to the ever increasing, world-wide demand for our products, there is a 20 week wait for orders to be fulfilled. We will however endeavor to send orders sooner wherever possible.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our online catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept credit card payment via NoChex. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We regret we cannot currently process payments originating from Africa.
We do not store your credit card information on our website at all.
Needle Needs is a small, family-run business based in Somerset. We sell bespoke hand-crafted wooden products online via www.needleneeds.co.uk
When you order from us, you will need to submit your personal data, including name, address and phone number to our business so that we may successfully complete and process any order you might place with us.
If you are a resident of the EEA, the collection of your data requires your specific, active consent in accordance with GDPR regulations. During the purchase process, you will give your consent by filling in the appropriate fields of personal data and you may OPT-IN EXPLICITLY to join our marketing mail-out list during this process.
Needle Needs does not disclose buyers' personal information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive about you for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To fulfil or process orders placed on our online shop.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you
This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerts. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To send you system alert messages.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our customers and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Services.
- Other purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
You have several rights under recent GDPR legislation and as a citizen of the EU, you may request to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information and have the right to request that processing of your data does not occur.
You can, of course, gain access to your Needle Needs Shop online account and change any of your details (you can request a new password if you've forgotten it). You may also contact us to help you with any personal data request.
EMAIL US AT: INFO@NEEDLENEEDS.CO.UK
with the SUBJECT: Personal Data Request
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We operate a separate mailing list for the purposes of promotion, advertising and improvement of our services. You can opt-in to our marketing list when you sign up for an account with us. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you can use the link included in every mail-out. We do not currently send out marketing emails.
All payments must be received and authorized before shipment
All credit card details are held by Worldpay, on their secure servers and not on our data servers therefore those details are not our responsibility. You can find out about Worldpay by visiting their website www.worldpay.com